Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Does she...

Does she notice...at that one moment, when we sat by the bench only inches apart, I never even cared what she was saying? for I was dumbfounded, lost my words and breath.

I couldn't have challenged the way she stares at me, not even a glance. I would've lost anyway even if I did...


Why I would go that far just to hold her, does she notice? at all?


It's cold now, don't mind the fallen leafs and drizzle...I've fallen too many times anyway, it takes great falls to turn one into a man. For I am now, but still...can't beat those eyes, endlessly crushing me. Ever so gorgeously created...


All the forts and bridges suddenly crumbles, weakened...


Rain City ~ Dec 2008

5 comments:

  1. aduh kamusna nuju aya nu nambut, jadi bingung ;)
    tapi sigana mah ieu teh puisi atawa penggalan cerpen nyak ?

    *oon mode : ON*

    ReplyDelete
  2. muhun siga penggalan carita dina novel...

    keren.. keren...
    ngaleuut naon kang dugi ka tiasa erot kieu heuheu...

    ReplyDelete
  3. kunaon mang? pasea deui nya....hahahahahaha...emang direktur isti...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. eci: teu kedah nganggo kamus, da tos terang saha nu dicarioskeun didieu ;)

    Bitah: tenkiu, ngadamelna oge bari diedit ratusan kali

    Mang Napis: hehe...teu mang, that's not the first lady ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. bingung...

    cobapake google transltae

    ReplyDelete